The 2019 "Best Law Firms" survey published jointly by U.S. News and Best Lawyers® awarded Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani with National and Metropolitan "Tier 1" rankings across 14 practice areas.
The firm was honored with "National Tier 1" rankings in the following areas:
- Insurance Law
- Mass Tort Litigation / Class Actions-Defendants
In addition, the firm earned "Tier 1" rankings in metropolitan markets across the U.S. for its work in the following practice areas:
- Admiralty & Maritime Law
- Commercial Litigation and Litigation-Labor & Employment
- Employment Law-Management
- Ethics and Professional Responsibility Law
- Insurance Law
- Legal Malpractice Law-Defendants
- Litigation-Intellectual Property
- Litigation-Labor & Employment
- Mass Tort Litigation/Class Actions-Defendants
- Medical Malpractice Law and Workers' Compensation
- Product Liability Litigation-Defendants
- Professional Malpractice Litigation-Defendants
In total, Gordon & Rees received 74 "Tier 1, 2 and 3" rankings at both the national and local level. These rankings follow the release of the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America© in which 69 of Gordon & Rees' attorneys were recognized among the top U.S. practicing attorneys; four of whom received "Lawyer of the Year" honors.
The survey recognizes the professional excellence of firms that receive consistently stellar ratings from clients and peers. U.S. News – Best Lawyers® notes that achieving a tiered ranking signals a unique combination of quality law practice and breadth of legal expertise. To view Gordon & Rees’ complete list of honors and details on methodology, please click here.
About Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani
Gordon & Rees is a national litigation and business transactions firm with more than 800 lawyers in 52 offices across the United States. Our lawyers provide full service representation to public and private companies ranging from the Fortune 500 to start-ups. Founded in 1974, Gordon & Rees is recognized among the fastest growing and largest law firms in the country. Additionally, in 2018 Law360 ranked the firm among the top 40 largest U.S. firms and The American Lawyer ranked the firm among the top 45 on its Diversity Scorecard.