Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm – Your 50 State Partner, has an immediate opening for an Associate to work in our fast growing Wilmington and Philadelphia offices. The ideal candidate will have two to four years of general defense litigation experience, and experience in commercial or employment litigation is preferred. Asbestos defense experience is a plus. The candidate must be licensed to practice law in Delaware and Pennsylvania.
- All aspects of employment, commercial, and insurance litigation practice
- Drafting and opposing motions, mediation statements and deposition summaries
- Attending depositions, mediation, arbitrations and court appearances
- Trial Preparation
- Strong analytical and writing skills
- Excellent academic credentials
- Clear and effective communication with clients and counsel
- Ability to work independently and in a collective team environment
- Highly motivated and provide superior client service
We offer a friendly business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package. Our fast growing firm offers a real opportunity to strong candidates. For consideration, please email resume and cover letter to email@example.com, with “Wilmington / Philadelphia Associate” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer