Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, currently has an excellent opportunity for a Senior Associate in its Atlanta office.
The Senior Associate works under the direction of the Office Managing Partner, Practice Group Leader or Partner in preparing matters for hearing, trial, arbitration or mediation. Duties and responsibilities include drafting correspondence, pleadings, opinion letters and other documents; reviewing and analyzing documents for relevance and privilege; preparing for, attending and summarizing depositions; coordinating with witnesses; communicating with clients, courts, other counsel; and other duties as assigned.
- Juris Doctorate Degree
- Graduated in the top 33% of your class
- Several years commercial, general liability, insurance defense and/or employment experience
- Solid written and verbal communication skills and command of the English language
- Maintain current knowledge of Local Rules, Rules of Civil Procedure, FRCP and other applicable codes and regulations
- Coordinate and communicate with parties outside the Firm including clients, courts, opposing and co-counsel, vendors, attorneys, secretaries, paralegals, case assistants, managers and other staff
We offer a friendly business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package. Please send cover letter and resumes to ATLrecruiting@grsm.com, with “Senior Associate Attorney” in the subject line.
No Recruiter or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.