Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a dynamic national law firm, has an immediate opening for a Professional Liability Attorney, in its Seattle office. We are looking for associate candidates with a minimum of four to six years experience in Professional Liability. Ideal candidates must have 4-6 years of litigation experience, strong written and verbal communication skills, as well as reliable research and analysis skills.
- Candidates must have exceptional personal interaction skills
- Possess excellent academic credentials
- Strong writing, research and communications skills
- Must be organized and have the ability to work independently
- Maintain a commitment to superior client service
- Candidates must be licensed in Washington
We offer a friendly, business casual environment and a comprehensive employee benefits package. As the only law firm with offices in all 50 states, we have unique practice growth opportunities. Salary is competitive and based on experience. For consideration, please submit a cover letter, resume and example of legal writing to SEARecruiting@grsm.com, with “Professional Liability Attorney” in the subject line.
No recruiter or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.