Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a Litigation Attorney for its Seattle office. Ideal candidates must have five or more years of experience working on litigation matters. Construction litigation experience is preferred. We prefer candidates to be licensed in multiple states, ideally Washington, plus any one or more of the following States – CA, OR, HI, AK or ID.
- Experience with complex construction litigation (delay, disruption and inefficiency claims; terminations for default; differing site conditions; and contract drafting/review);
- Exceptional legal research on myriad litigation issues from the pleading stages of a lawsuit through post-trial/arbitration briefing;
- Drafting and responding to discovery and motion practice;
- Court appearances, taking and defending depositions;
- ESI experience and overseeing large-scale document productions;
- Experience with selecting and working with expert witnesses;
- Excellent academic credentials with strong writing and verbal communication, organizational skills and analytical ability; and
- Superior commitment to client service
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with full benefits package. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to SeattleRecruiting@grsm.com, with “Litigation Attorney” in the Subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.