Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an immediate opening for an experienced Litigation Paralegal in its Arkansas office. Ideal candidates must have 3 or more years of experience. Candidate will be working closely with Partners and Associates to manage dockets and will have client contact. This is a full time position with a hybrid schedule. We offer a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability, Parental Leave & Life Insurance. This is an opportunity to join a growing practice and help shape the office environment moving forward.
- Solid knowledge of litigation support and case management
- Excellent analytical, organizational and verbal skills
- Experience organizing caseloads, discovery and trial preparation,
with high level of attention to details
- Extensive experience managing a docket, drafting subpoenas, arranging court reporters, attending depositions and reviewing medical records
- Willing to travel in State to trials and depositions
- Knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and filing procedures for Arkansas.
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, ProLaw, Compulaw)
- Experience with ChromeRiver, InTapp and LBMS is a plus
- Needs to be able to work autonomously, as much of the work will be from home
We offer a friendly, business casual environment. For consideration, please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Paralegal in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.