Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a litigation paralegal for its Los Angeles and Orange County offices. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of litigation experience. Construction and/or business litigation experience preferred, but not required.
- Solid knowledge of litigation support and case management
- Experience organizing large caseloads, discovery and trial preparation
- Familiarity with the California and Federal rules of civil procedures
- Extensive client contact, document review and production
- Drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate
- 3+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
- Proven litigation skills
- Experience with Summation Pro, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Familiarity with trial presentation software such as Sanction or Trial Director
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package. Please submit cover letter, resume and references to LARrecruiting@grsm.com. Please put “Paralegal” in the subject line.
No Recruiters or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.