Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an opening for a full-time Calendar/Docket clerk in its Sacramento office. Responsibilities include, among other things, maintaining the office’s docket and calendar system, obtaining filing information from court clerks/online dockets, assisting legal secretaries with preparing documents for filing with various courts, and preparing/distributing master calendar updates to attorneys and legal staff.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 3-5 years recent experience with a civil litigation firm;
- Demonstrated experience in federal and state court procedures, including calendaring/docketing;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and CompuLaw, or comparable docketing software;
- Extremely detail-oriented and a self-starter with strong organizational skills;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with legal correspondence is a plus! Solid knowledge and understanding of local jurisdictional and federal court rules and procedures.
Additionally, a team approach to work and ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities are essential as this position supports multiple practice groups.
GRSM is actively growing its Sacramento office and you can be part of an exciting time in the office, and at the firm. We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and benefits package.
Please submit cover letter and resume by email to email@example.com, with Calendar/Docket Clerk in the subject line.
No recruiter phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.