Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a litigation paralegal for the San Francisco office. Candidates must have a minimum of 3 years of litigation experience.
Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge of litigation support and case management, experience organizing large caseloads, discovery, trial preparation and experience assisting at trial, and familiarity with the California and Federal rules of civil procedure. Responsibilities include client contact, document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate
- 3+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
- Proven litigation skills
- Experience with Summation Pro, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
- Familiarity with trial presentation software such as Sanction or Trial Director
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and benefits package. Please submit cover letter, resume and references by email to: email@example.com. Please put “Paralegal” in the subject line. No Recruiter or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.