Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani seeks a litigation paralegal to work in a fast paced and welcoming environment. The qualified candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of experience. Position requires excellent computer and document organization skills. Working knowledge/experience with: Word, Outlook, and familiarity with iManage or other document management systems and InTapp or other timekeeping software preferred. Candidate should have strong organizational and communication skills, high attention to detail, be self-motivated, the ability to multitask, and the ability to prioritize work for multiple attorneys. The ideal candidate will have property insurance, insurance defense, and/or bad faith litigation experience.
Job duties include, but are not limited to:
- Organize and summarize records, documents, correspondence, and files into a manageable format.
- Analysis and review case documents in order to assist in deposition, hearing, and trial preparation
- Conduct investigations into facts and material issues in the cases.
- Work closely with clients, witnesses, experts, third parties, and opposing counsel to obtain information pertinent to the case matter.
- Assist attorneys in research, drafting pleadings, subpoenas for records, disclosures, discovery requests and responses, and motions while under supervision.
- Work closely with legal assistants to coordinate attorney depositions, hearings, and activities related to depositions and hearing (i.e. court reporter, witnesses, opposing counsel).
- Track discovery documents and records, follow up on status of requests, and verify receipt of documents and records.
We offer a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with Tampa Paralegal Position in the subject line. No Recruiter or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.