Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm in all 50 States, has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant in its Indianapolis office. This is a full-time position. Ideal candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced defense law firm and 3 or more years of litigation experience.
We offer a friendly, casual environment, with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume to CHIRecruiting@grsm.com. Please put “Indianapolis Legal Assistant” in the subject line.
No Recruiters or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
- Provide general office support for attorneys, maintain and organize files, scan/copy documents, maintain calendars, prepare expense reports, coordinate internal/external meetings and schedule conference rooms
- Document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research.
- eFile and File pleadings and other documents in Federal and state courts
- Maintain and calendar court deadlines
- Oversee general office maintenance
- Complete other legal and non-legal assignments, as needed
- 3+ years of law firm experience in a role supporting litigation attorneys
- Knowledge of Indiana Federal Rules of Civil Procedure; understanding of civil litigation processes
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize multiple tasks from multiple attorneys, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including knowledge of Microsoft suite, PDF programs, iManage, and Relativity experience is a plus, and
- A self-starter with a can-do attitude and the ability to work both independently and collaboratively
Salary Range: $50,000-$65,000