Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a growing national law firm, is seeking a Legal Secretary for its Louisville office. Ideal candidate must have five or more years of litigation experience.
- Candidate must have ability to handle fast-paced and challenging projects
- Excellent verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Significant knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and procedures
- Experience with ChromeRiver, InTapp and LBMS is preferred
- Candidates should be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting
- Experience preparing and filing legal documents (federal & state courts)
- Candidate must have strong Microsoft Office 2010-2016 computer skills
- Knowledge of I-Manage/Filesite is a plus.
GRSM is actively growing its Louisville office and you can be part of an exciting time in the office and at the firm. We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. Please submit cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, with Legal Secretary in the subject line.
No Recruiter or phone calls
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.