Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm is seeking a Paralegal for its Construction practice group in the Louisville office. Ideal candidates must have at least five or more years of experience.
- Excellent verbal, analytical and organizational skills
- Experience preparing and filing legal documents (KY federal and state courts)
- Significant knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and procedures
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, ProLaw)
- Experience with ChromeRiver, InTapp and LBMS is preferred
- Candidates should be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting
- Candidates must be able to work independently on discovery, document review, case management, file organization, investigations, research and trial support.
- Proficiency in e-discovery software such as Trial Director and Relativity is preferred. Candidates must know how to create saved searches, create batched sets of documents, export documents, create production indexes and privilege logs within a high volume e-discovery document review/management platform such as Relativity or other similar e-discovery database.
- Candidates must have excellent analytical and written communication skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree is a plus.
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Disability & Life Insurance.
For consideration, please e-mail cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org; email@example.com, with “Paralegal” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.