Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an opening for a full-time legal secretary in its Boston office. Ideal candidates must have 2+ years of experience.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Must obtain knowledge of court rules, efiling and filing procedures.
- Computer skills, particularly experience with Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; as well as close attention to detail
- Knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and filing procedures
- Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, and iManage)
- Candidates should also be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting.
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery and motion preparation, document review, case management research and trial support
- Must obtain proficiency in Summation, Concordance, Powerpoint, CompuLaw and trial presentation software
- Preferred areas of work experience include office, clerical and/or customer service.
- Oversee the entry, billing and client reports
- Experience with Chrome River, Intapp and LBMS is a plus
- College and/or work-related experience preferred.
We offer a friendly business casual environment, with a competitive compensation and full benefits package. For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to BostonRecruiting@grsm.com, with Legal Secretary in the subject line.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.