Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a full-time litigation paralegal for its Boston office.
- Strong organizational, verbal, analytical and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Proficiency in filing of legal documents for Massachusetts state and federal courts (e-filing and filing procedures knowledge is required)
- Ability to work independently
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; as well as close attention to detail
- Significant experience with research, trial preparation, exhibits and assisting at trials (is required)
- Strong computer skills particularly experience with EXCEL (Microsoft Office 2016, Filesite, and iManage)
- Candidates should also be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery and motion preparation, document review, case management research, trial support and oversee client reports
- Must obtain proficiency in Summation, Concordance, Relativity, CompuLaw and trial presentation software
- Preferred areas of work experience include office, clerical and/or customer service
- Employment Law, Environmental/Toxic Tort and Professional Liability defense experience is a plus
- College and/or work-related experience preferred
We offer a friendly business casual environment. Please submit resume by e-mail to BostonRecruiting@grsm.com, with litigation paralegal in the subject line. Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
No recruiter or telephone calls.