Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm is seeking a Litigation Paralegal for its Environmental Toxic Tort Practice Group in the St. Louis office. Ideal candidate must have at least two years of asbestos litigation experience.
- Significant knowledge of court rules, calendaring, e-filing and procedures
- Preparing and filing legal documents (MO/IL federal and state courts)
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery and motion preparation, document review, case management research and trial support
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Strong analytical and organizational skills; as well as close attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills - (Microsoft Office 2016, Excel, and iManage)
- Candidates should be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced, team-structured setting.
- Paralegal certification is a plus.
- Bachelor degree is a plus, but not required
We offer a friendly business casual environment, with a competitive salary and full benefits package. For consideration, please e-mail cover letter and resume to STLRecruiting@grsm.com, with “ETT Paralegal” in the subject line.
No Recruiter or phone calls.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.