We have an immediate opening for a Collections Specialists in our New York office. The firm offers a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. This position is full time with flexible options for successful candidates, including hybrid opportunities.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to AdminCollections@grsm.com with Collections Specialist in the subject line.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
Collections Specialists (2-3 years)
Ideal candidates must have 2-3 years of experience in communicating with clients regarding delinquent accounts, preparing and sending collection e-mails, negotiating payment plans, researching, analyzing and resolving problems by coordinating with the billing and handling attorneys, performing account reconciliations.
- Strong organizational, communication and customer service skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Preferred areas of work experience include collections and accounts receivable at a law firm.
- Effectively interact with the firm’s attorneys regarding their accounts receivables.
- Ability to communicate persuasively and interact effectively with employees and clients of varied backgrounds and levels of responsibility.
- Must have solid computer skills in Outlook, Word and Excel. Proficiency in Legal Billing Systems, Aderant Collections, ARCS Software Filesite or iManage is preferred.
- Knowledge of the Appeals and Deductions process.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision and as part of a team.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude, work ethic and excellent attendance record.
- Some college experience in Accounting is preferred.
Salary Range - $50,000 - $80,000