Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an immediate opening for a Legal Assistant with some billing experience for its New York office. Ideal candidate must have 1-3 years of legal billing experience. Will also be assigned to handle light secretarial and administrative duties.
- Strong organizational and communication skills with a high level of attention to detail.
- Computer skills particularly experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Nuance PDF.
- Must have experience with a legal billing platform, as well as sending and collections of invoices. Aderant, Expert Billing and document management programs (iManage) a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and excellent attendance record.
- Processing vendor invoices through Chrome River.
- Experience opening and closing files.
- Ability to handle large caseload. https://www.grsm.com/careers/professional-staff/job-opportunities/california/oakland/case-assistant
- Maintain the group calendar.
For consideration, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Legal Assistant” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.