Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, is seeking a Paralegal for its New York office. Ideal candidates will have 1-2 years of experience in general liability and/or toxic tort work. Salary for this position will be commensurate with experience. A Bachelor’s Degree is required.
- Extensive experience with the management of large multi-case dockets
- Management of multiple case deadlines, deposition coordination, drafting pleadings and discovery
- Client reporting and general support for attorneys and team members
- Extensive knowledge in preparing for expert depositions and trial preparation for toxic tort/MDL litigation matters
- Ability to think, evaluate and act independently
- Demonstrated excellent in research, writing and oral communication skills
- Experience with toxic tort billing guidelines is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Paralegal certificate preferred; but substantial litigation experience considered.
We offer a friendly environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Disability & Life Insurance. Please submit cover letter, resume, salary requirements and references by email to NYrecruiting@grsm.com. Please put "Paralegal" in the subject line.
No Recruiter or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.