We have an opening for legal support staff in our Philadelphia office as noted further below. The firm offers a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. There may be flexible options for successful candidates, including fully remote, hybrid, and full-time opportunities.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com, with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
Paralegal – General Litigation/Product Liability/Toxic Tort (5 years+)
- Must have experience with pleadings, discovery, document review, case management, file organization and trial support
- Must have experience with the analysis of medical records
- Must possess excellent analytical, verbal and written communication skills
- Must be detailed oriented with strong organizational skills
- Must be able to multi-task on multiple projects at a time
- Must be familiar with PA & NJ State and Federal courts and e-filing rules
- Experience with document management software and trial presentation software preferred
- Experience with Westlaw and other research databases preferred
- Paralegal certification or Bachelor’s degree required