Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm is seeking a Legal Secretary with 3 or more years of litigation experience for its Commercial Litigation Practice Group in the Dallas office. Ideal candidate should meet this criteria:
- Candidate will provide administrative support to multiple Attorneys
- Must have ability to work independently on pleadings, Courts/Docket procedures, discovery, motion preparation and e-discovery
- Preparing and filing legal documents (Federal & State Courts)
- Candidate should be comfortable multi-tasking in a fast paced environment
- Candidates should be familiar with the Rules of Civil Procedures.
- Successful candidates should have experience with e-filing in state and federal courts
- Knowledge and experience of case management, docketing, e-discovery, document review and exhibit preparation
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are required
- Candidates must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite skills, previous Compulaw experience is beneficial
- Candidates must have excellent communication, analytical and written communication skills
- Knowledge of I-Manage/Filesite is a plus.
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, Disability and Life Insurance. For consideration, please submit cover letter and resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Legal Secretary” in the subject line.
No phone calls or Recruiter referrals.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.