Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an immediate opening for an Office Coordinator with some billing experience for its Dallas office. Ideal candidate must have 2-5 years of legal administrative experience. Will also be assigned to handle some billable duties.
This position will report to the Dallas Managing Partners and will also work with the Regional Office Administrator.
- Strong organizational and communication skills (verbal and written) with a high level of attention to detail and professionalism
- Computer skills particularly with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Nuance PDF
- Ability to coordinate, analyze, observe, make decisions, and meet deadlines in a detail-oriented manner
- Must have experience with the day in/day out flow of a law firm
- Must adhere to maintain strict confidentiality of sensitive information
- Must have experience with a legal billing platform, and sending/collections of invoices. Aderant, Expert Billing and document management programs (iManage) a strong plus.
- Ability to work independently with little or no supervision.
- Ability to juggle multiple projects and respond quickly to changing priorities.
- Positive attitude, work ethic, and excellent attendance record.
- Facilitate with hiring and onboarding of Dallas attorneys and staff
- Assist with the marketing of the Dallas office including marketing packets and headshots
- Processing vendor invoices through Chrome River inclusive of all invoices related to management of the Dallas office i.e. Rent, parking, cable etc.
- Facilitation of “on the ground needs” i.e. Office Services including supplies, monitoring and maintenance of office machinery, facilitation of large office projects etc.
- Handling the receipt and processing of client funds inclusive of invoice payment and IOLTA funds; manual checks and follow-up on vendor invoice status
- Handle GRSM Invoicing to clients with follow-up/collections
- Assist Dallas employees with Help Desk, Payroll or Benefit questions and Wellness
- Maintain the group calendar
We offer a friendly, business casual environment, competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. For consideration, email cover letter and resume to DFWRecruiting@grsm.com with “Office Coordinator/Billing Clerk” in the subject line.
No recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.