Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani, a national law firm, has an immediate opening in its expanding Dallas office, for an experienced toxic tort Paralegal with its environmental defense team. Candidates must have a minimum of 3-5 years of experience with toxic tort litigation.
- Extensive experience with the management of large multi-case dockets
- Management of multiple case deadlines, deposition coordination, drafting pleadings and discovery
- Client reporting and general support for attorneys and team members
- Extensive knowledge in preparing for expert depositions and trial preparation for toxic tort/MDL litigation matters
- Ability to think, evaluate and act independently
- Demonstrated excellent in research, writing and oral communication skills
- Experience with toxic tort billing guidelines is a plus
- Must be a self-starter and team player
- Paralegal certificate preferred; but substantial litigation experience considered.
We offer a friendly, business casual environment with competitive salary and full benefits package, including – Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401K, Disability & Life Insurance. For consideration, email cover letter and resume to email@example.com, with Paralegal in the subject line.
No Recruiter or phone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully & Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.