The San Francisco office of Gordon & Rees is proud to host the annual civil defense attorneys' boot camp for The Association of Defense Counsel of Northern California and Nevada (ADCNCN) from September 13 to October 18. The six week boot camp style course will provide a series of in-depth presentations by attorneys, court personnel and claims adjusters that address the following topics.
- Successful partnering with in-house counsel and claims adjusters
- Techniques for communicating, reporting and efficiently resolving claims
- Effective use of discovery and secrets to a successful motion practice
- Taking and defending depositions
- Choosing and participating in ADR
- Best practices for pre-trial preparation
- Conducting a trial
Gordon & Rees's involvement is led by Associate Marie Trimble who is the Chair of the Young Lawyers Committee and a member of the Board of Directors for the ADCNCN. The program has been approved for 12 hours of MCLE credit by the State Bars of California and Nevada.
For more information about the event, and to register to attend, please click here.