Amie Golen is the Assistant Managing Partner of the Pittsburgh office and a Partner in GRSM's Healthcare and Professional Liability groups.
Amie has extensive experience representing healthcare providers in all phases of litigation, and she concentrates her practice in healthcare law and medical malpractice defense litigation. She has represented a wide array of healthcare providers throughout the country, including nationally-recognized skilled nursing facilities, assisted living facilities, physicians, nurse practitioners, licensed nurses and technicians. As part of her practice, Amie routinely counsels healthcare providers on risk management, policy implementation and regulatory issues affecting their businesses.
- West Virginia
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Pennsylvania
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of West Virginia
- Allegheny County Bar Association
- Allegheny County Bar Association, Young Lawyers Division
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Duquesne University Law Alumni Association Board of Governors
- PUMP (Pittsburgh Urban Magnet Project)
- Variety, The Children’s Charity