Barbara L. Graham is Senior Counsel in the St. Louis office of GRSM and is a member of the Commercial Litigation practice group. She has extensive court and trial experience and has negotiated divorce settlements and entertainment contracts with some of the top attorneys in St. Louis and nationwide.
Before joining GRSM, she ran a thriving law practice for 10 years. Before starting her own firm, Barbara worked for five years as an associate at a high profile domestic relations firm.
Barbara’s focus is on protecting her client’s rights and looking out for their best interests. She believes this is accomplished by always being prepared for every court hearing, deposition, and settlement conference, doing research where necessary, and having the client prepared.
- The Missouri Bar, Past Chair, Entertainment and Sports Law Committee
- American Bar Association, Entertainment and Sports Law Section
- Moms Demand Action for Gun Control
- Longmeadow Rescue Ranch
- University City Symphony, Board of Directors
- Volunteer Lawyers and Accountants for the Arts