Kathleen Gallagher has been a litigator for more than 13 years representing owners in a variety of industries and business sectors. She has experience prosecuting and defending claims on behalf of individuals and companies. As a self-proclaimed “word nerd”, her favorite matters involve contracts and issues involving whether an agreement was breached, as well as in what ways.
Ms. Gallagher believes that her experience with litigating various subject matters allows her to think outside of the box for the benefit of her clients. She has helped to resolve contract disputes; professional negligence claims; employment claims including sexual harassment and workers’ compensation subrogation; real property claims; personal injury; and others. Her background, combined with her analytical and research skills, allow her to come up with creative and effective solutions for clients.
Ms. Gallagher is most passionate about serving her clients with the highest levels of ethics and professionalism. She is grateful for her role as a trusted advisor to many wonderful businesses, large and small. Her highest goals are to ensure that her clients’ interests are well-represented and protected on all levels.
- California Lawyers Association Business Section 2016 - Present
- Business Litigation Committee 2017 – Present
- Vice-Chair 2019-2020
- Liaison to Non-Profits Committee 2019-2020
- Co-Chair 2020-2021
- Liaison to Corporations and Partnerships/LLCs Committees 2020-2021
- California Lawyers Association Litigation Section 2016 – Present
- Women Lawyers of Sacramento 2016 - Present
- Vice-Chair of Publicity and Community Relations Committee 2016
- Vice-Chair of Development Committee 2017
- Co-Chair of Development Committee 2018-2020
- Co-Chair of Legislation and Bar Delegations Committee 2021
- Rotary Club of West Sacramento 2017 – Present
- Advisor of River City High School Interact Club 2020
- Bulletin Editor 2020
- Caring for Yolo’s Youth, a California Non-Profit Corporation 2017 – Present
- Director and President 2018-Present
- Corporate Secretary 2017-2018