Robin Taylor Symons is the Co-Managing Partner of the Miami office and a member of the Labor and Employment, Insurance, and Commercial Litigation practice groups. Robin’ litigation and counseling practice focuses on sexual misconduct and employment practices liability, directors and officers liability, and complex insurance coverage litigation across all lines of insurance. Robin provides legal counsel and advice to small and mid-size employers, and has served as counsel to the local state court. She has tried numerous employment and insurance coverage cases, and serves as monitoring counsel/coverage counsel for insurers nationwide.
Robin’s labor and employment law expertise is also provided to businesses and specialty business groups across the U.S. through a computer-based national hotline service known as Enquiron®.
Robin also has considerable experience handling arbitrations, commercial litigation and professional liability claims, and has defended numerous complex class actions including FCRA and FDCPA; TCPA; PIP; and MSPA.
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Middle, Northern and Southern Districts of Florida
- State Bar of Florida, member of Employment Tort and Litigation Sections and former two-term Grievance Committee Chair
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society, Foundation Board Member and Southeast Chapter Steering Committee Member, former Chair of the Southeast Chapter
- University of Illinois Foundation, President’s Council Member
- Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce, former Trustee Member
- Business Forums International Miami Chapter, Communications Chair
- Museum of Coral Gables, Founding Member
- Coral Gables Parks & Recreation, former Advisory Board Member