Ryan Fellman is a Senior Counsel in the Commercial Litigation, Insurance Litigation, and Professional Liability Defense practice groups of Gordon & Rees. He practices in state and federal courts across Texas, Georgia and other jurisdictions. Whether in depositions, hearings, trials, or appeals, Mr. Fellman aggressively advocates for his clients’ interests with proven results, including several summary judgment awards in state and federal courts.
Mr. Fellman has a diverse civil litigation practice that includes the representation of:
- Professionals (doctors, lawyers, engineers, accountants, title insurance agents and brokers, consultants) in malpractice litigation, business disputes, and in front of their respective state boards;
- Large and small businesses in a wide array of contractual, tort, and fiduciary claims, including breach of contract, trade secret misappropriation, tortious interference, fraud, deceptive trade practices, Texas Securities Act, and negligent misrepresentation;
- Insurers, claims handlers, and managing agents in coverage & bad faith litigation; and
- Manufacturers, retailers and suppliers in product liability and wrongful death litigation
Mr. Fellman also has extensive experience providing coverage opinions to leading international and domestic insurers for a variety of property, general liability, directors & officers, and professional liability insurance claims.
Mr. Fellman’s practice area expertise and experience includes:
- Commercial Litigation
- Professional Liability Defense
- Tort & Product Liability
- Unfair Competition
Georgia Court of Appeals
U.S. Courts of Appeal for the Fifth, Eighth, and Eleventh Circuits
U.S. District Courts of Texas (Northern, Western)
U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Georgia