Betsy Stibler is Senior Counsel in the Nashville office of GRSM where her litigation practice focuses on the defense of cases involving transportation and general liability in both state and federal courts throughout the State of Tennessee. Ms. Stibler is a member of the firm’s General Liability, Transportation, Commercial Litigation, and Real Estate practice groups. Not only does Ms. Stibler have extensive trial experience, she also actively practices in the Tennessee Courts of Appeal. Ms. Stibler is a Rule 31 listed mediator.
Prior to joining GRSM, Ms. Stibler was a solo practitioner in East Tennessee where she served as counsel to both plaintiff and defendant clients in practice. She earned her Juris Doctor from the University of Tennessee College of Law. Ms. Stibler earned her Masters of Science at The University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey (now Rutgers University) and her Bachelors of Science in Biological Sciences with a minor in Chemistry from Georgia State University.
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of Tennessee
- Tennessee Rule 31 Listed Mediator
- Tennessee Bar Association, Litigation Section
- Hamblen County Bar Association
- DRI (Defense Research Institute)
- United States Naval Academy, Blue and Gold Officer assists applicants through the appointment process
- Board Member, Jefferson City Swim Club