Bimali Walgampaya is a Partner in the San Diego office of GRSM and is a member of the Employment Law practice group. Her practice focuses on employment law, including FEHA claims and wage and hour claims. She also handles a large volume of collection matters, including judgment debtor exams and other collection avenues. With a multidisciplinary skillset, Bimali provides counsel to businesses regarding employment-related issues and compliance with California employment laws. She has handled both plaintiff and defense employment cases from their inception to trial preparation. Her knowledge in discovery, motion practice and trial preparation is vast and highly experienced. She has second-chaired two trials in the Los Angeles Superior Court.
Additionally, she has a background in complex business litigation, which she handled for more than six years. She also has experience with litigation matters dealing with personal injury, debt collection, trade secret violations, breach of contract disputes and wrongful termination. Bimali has worked closely with several network marketing companies and has represented both the companies and distributors in various civil actions.
She completed her undergraduate degree at the University of California, Santa Barbara where she obtained a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Political Science and a Minor in International Relations. She then attended Western State, College of Law, where she earned her Juris Doctorate.
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- Advisory Board Member and Volunteer for the Blue Bell Foundation for Cats
- Volunteer for the CARMA Cat Rescue Non-Profit Organization
- President and Founder of The Brown Sanctuary Animal Foundation Non-Profit Organization