Nicole E. Demmon is a Partner in the Seattle and Spokane offices. Her practice focuses on employment litigation where she represents employers in discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, and wage and hour matters. Nicole practices in both state and federal court.
Prior to joining GRSM, Nicole practiced civil litigation at a Seattle-based law firm. Her practice included complex commercial litigation, as well as school, employment, and personal injury law.
In addition to her busy practice, Nicole serves as a volunteer attorney for the King County Bar Association’s Housing Justice Project and at one of the bar association’s legal clinics. She is also a member and former board member of a local women’s organization, Women’s Philanthropic Investment Group of Seattle.
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Washington
- Washington State Bar Association
- William L. Dwyer Inn of Court Member, 2011-present
- VP of Community Development & Membership
- DR Board
- KCBA Housing Justice Project & Legal Clinic, 2013-present
- Women’s Philanthropic Investment Group, 2010-present