Tom Quinn is an experienced trial lawyer having taken more than 60 trials to verdict. Mr. Quinn's trial and litigation experience includes numerous health care matters, fraud and abuse, antitrust, government claims, regulatory disputes, employment, product defect, auto products, deceptive trade, defamation and professional negligence disputes.
Mr. Quinn has served as a speaker to members of the bench and bar on trial strategies, jury selection, government investigation response and ethics. Mr. Quinn has also addressed trade groups on entity organization concepts, governmental compliance and litigation response and management.
Mr. Quinn has served by appointment on the Colorado Supreme Court's Committee on Civil Jury Instructions (2002-2015).
Mr. Quinn is a member of the firm’s Executive Committee.
Mr. Quinn is a Fellow of the American College of Trial Lawyers.
- United States District Court, District of Colorado
- United States District Court, District of Wyoming
- United States Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- United States Court of Appeals, Tenth Circuit
- United States Supreme Court
- American College of Trial Lawyers
- Defense Research Institute
- International Association of Defense Counsel
- IADC Trial Academy Faculty
- American Health Lawyers Association
- Colorado and Wyoming Bar Associations