We have several openings for legal support staff in our Charleston, South Carolina office. The firm offers a friendly, business casual environment with a competitive salary and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance. There may be flexible options for successful candidates, including hybrid, and part-time and full-time opportunities.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the title of the position you are applying for in the subject line. No Recruiter or telephone calls please. Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
Legal Secretaries (3+ years)
- Candidates should be familiar with the State and Federal Rules and Administrative Procedures. Experience filing/serving out of State and in the Court of Appeals is preferred, but not required.
- This position requires a candidate to provide administrative support to the attorneys.
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery, motion preparation and e-discovery.
- Successful candidates should have experience and knowledge with e-filing in state and federal court, case management, docketing, e-discovery, document review, exhibit preparation, attention to detail and excellent organizational skills.
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office products and previous Compulaw experience is beneficial.
- Candidates must have excellent analytical and written communication skills.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, busy environment with excellent communication skills.
Administrative Assistant (2+ years)
Responsibilities may include backup front desk coverage, handling conference room reservations, back-up support to legal secretaries, draft and send approved correspondence and other forms/documents, assemble binders, and other tasks/projects as assigned.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work independently and willing to help others as needed.
- Coordination of front desk, case assistant / filing, assisting with accounting and some litigation projects.
- Candidate should also be well organized, able to self-direct and adapt to shifting priorities,
- Law firm experience and college education is a Plus.