We have immediate openings for Legal Support Staff – Paralegal & Legal Secretary in our Dallas office, as noted below. Ideal candidates should have experience working in a fast-paced defense firm. There may be flexible options for successful candidates, including hybrid and full-time opportunities. The firm offers a competitive compensation and full benefits package, including Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, PTO, Disability & Life Insurance.
For consideration, please submit a cover letter and resume to: email@example.com with the position you are applying for in the subject line.
No Recruiter or telephone calls please.
Gordon Rees Scully Mansukhani is an equal opportunity employer.
Litigation Paralegal (3-5 years)
We have an immediate need for litigation Paralegals in our growing Dallas office. Candidates must have three or more years of litigation experience. Ideal candidates will have a solid knowledge of litigation support and case management, experience organizing large caseloads, discovery, trial preparation and experience assisting at trial, and familiarity with the Texas and Federal rules of civil procedure. Responsibilities include client contact, document review and production, drafting and responding to discovery, indexing, exhibit preparation, investigation and research. These are full
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferred)
- ABA approved Paralegal certificate
- 3+ years of trial and litigation paralegal experience
- Proven litigation skills
- Experience with Summation Pro, Relativity or comparable litigation support software
- Excellent analytical and written communication skills
Salary Range: $50,000 - $75,000 commensurate with experience and skills
Legal Secretary – Requirements
- Candidates must be familiar with Texas State and Federal rules of civil procedures
- Provide administrative support to multiple Attorneys
- Work independently on pleadings, discovery, motion preparation and e-discovery
- Experience and knowledge of e-filing in state and federal court, case management, Dallas County Civil Courts docket procedures, document review and exhibit preparation
- Exceptional attention to detail and excellent organizational skills are required
- Candidates must be proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Compulaw experience is beneficial and a Plus
- Candidates must have excellent analytical and written communication skills.
Salary Range: $40,000 - $75,000