The Williamsburg office complements the firm’s existing offices on the east coast and throughout the nation.
The attorneys in the Williamsburg office have local, regional, and national practices focusing on:
- Business / Commercial Litigation
- Estate and Trust Litigation
- Employment (both counseling and litigation)
- Community Associations (HOA, Condo, and Development)
- Health Care
- Retail & Hospitality
- Real Estate
- Class Action Defense
- Product Liability Defense
- Professional Liability Defense
- Premises Liability Defense
- General Liability and Tort and Insurance Defense
- Landlord-Tenant Disputes
- Trucking and Transportation
- D&O and Shareholder Litigation
- Financial Services Litigation
- Consumer Protection Litigation
- General Litigation
They also serve as outside general counsel to a wide array of businesses in Williamsburg, Hampton Roads, the Richmond area, and all throughout Virginia, and offer their clients the benefits of Gordon & Rees’ full-service national platform.
The office’s attorneys have been featured in, or honored by, publications such as Best Lawyers in America, Super Lawyers, Chambers USA, Virginia Business Magazine, Virginia Lawyers Weekly, and Coastal Virginia Magazine.
The attorneys in the Williamsburg office are very active in the local business, legal, civic, and charitable community, participating in organizations such as the Greater Williamsburg Chamber and Tourism Alliance, LEAD Historic Triangle (formerly Leadership Historic Triangle), the Williamsburg Bar Association, the Virginia Peninsula Estate Planning Council, the Estate Planning Council of Richmond, the Virginia Association of Defense Attorneys, the Community Associations Institute, the National Asian Pacific American Bar Association (NAPABA) - Virginia chapter, the Legal Aid Justice Center, and several religious congregations.